The Top 10 Things You Should Know about Melissa:
10. She knows that 99% of food can be improved by adding either hot sauce or whipped cream.
9. She lives in San Diego, California for two very important reasons: 1) she can wear flip flops year round and 2) that’s where the love of her life lives.
8. Her favorite romance novel of all time is THE SECRET by Julie Garwood. (Judith ROCKS!)
7. She is presently owned by two suspicious rescue cats named Sugar and A.J.
6. She wrote her first romance novel in 2006 as a direct result of surviving a brain tumor and realizing that life’s too short to just dream about what she always knew was her life’s purpose.
5. She once got a ticket for rolling a stop sign while turning right into a mall parking lot, but she passed traffic school with flying colors!
4. Her favorite movies are Bull Durham and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
3. She is a terrible housekeeper and gift wrapper
2. She’s traveled to more countries in the world than states in the United States and she still can’t decide if she wants to reverse that statistic or widen the gap.
and the number one thing you should know about Melissa…
1. She knows she has the very best job in the world and wakes up EVERY DAY knowing how lucky she is to write romance novels about hunky heroes and smart, resourceful heroines set in beautiful places around the world, all while dressed in her pajamas, for a living.
Melissa’s official bio:
Melissa Cutler knows she has the best job in the world, dividing her time between her dual passions for writing sexy contemporary romances and edge-of-your-seat romantic suspense for Harlequin, Penguin, St. Martin’s Press, and Kensington Books. She was struck at an early age by an unrelenting travel bug and is probably planning her next vacation as you read this. When she’s not globetrotting, she’s enjoying Southern California’s flip-flop wearing weather and wrangling two rambunctious kids.
Find Melissa online…
Melissa was interviewed on a podcast! LISTEN HERE
And because Melissa loves to laugh…